Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thank you to my Secret Pal!

She sent me two sets of buttons from Allison Cole. She sent me Evil and Pirates! So very cute! Please send her some good wishes, she has been a bit under the weather and we all want her to be well :o)

Yay snow! Even with all the shoveling and driving and slippery roads, I still like snow. Please enjoy it if you have a chance :o)

In the world of Knitting Olympics : "The Baby item" is giving me a bit of trouble. Somewhere between my gague swatch and my cast on my tension changes. Poop! I got very far before I bothered to measure (I got distracted by the shiny opening ceremonies) and ended up frogging it all and starting over. I'm now about 1/3 of the way done with the front. No photos yet, hopefully later.

I hope you all are sucessful in your KO projects!

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 13, 2006 4:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the well wishes. Today I have felt better then I have all week.

I sent you an email about Stu, we are so sorry for your loss.

I am an Olympic fan. I was recurited for two teams on the Jr level here in the US. I always dreamed of one day being in the Olympics, but a few bad knee injuries changed all that.
Everytime I hear the anthem or see the rings I get teary. A very close friend of mine was in the 2002 Olymipics and it made it that much more wrenching. This year it is so great to see it in Italy and we are hoping to take a trip to the 2010 in Vancouver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home