Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So I am participating in something called Secret Pal 6. You can get details about it here.

I am posting my SP6 question answers here:

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I tend to be a moderate yarn snob, I don't use Red Heart but like some Lion Brand. I tend to use my handspun more often than store bought
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I spin with a wheel and spindle I do not crochet much anymore.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
I am not allergic to it but I can not stand smoke smells.
4. How long have you been knitting?
Geez, I guess about 6 years ago. I started crochet when I was very young and made my dad lots of very small hats (o:
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, I have an Amazon list (Stacey Rothrock)
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Food smells, like bakedgoods, vanilla, spices.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
OH YES!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
It's all fiber all the time!
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I have no idea what my computer can play, but my husband can make it work. I love 80's music!
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? Fall tones and plums/purples
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Married for almost a year, two cats and an Angora Bunny.
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) I would like to own a farm where I would grow veggies, fruit and raise sheep, llama, and goats.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Fun colors, textures, bulky, handspun.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Acrylic
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Sweaters, baby items,socks.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Sweaters, baby items, socks! (o:
17. What are you knitting right now? A sewater for my friend Pat out of 1824 wool, a pair of baby socks in Debbie Bliss, a toy bunny in some unknown wool.
18. What do you think about ponchos? Not for me, but to each her own.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Both, but not DPN's
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Wood or bamboo
21. Are you a sock knitter? Yes, two socks on one circ rules!!!
22. How did you learn to knit? I taught myself to knit left handed after multiple times trying to learn righty
23. How old is your oldest UFO? 2 months
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I like bunnies, sheep and llamas and Marvin the Martian
25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween!
26. Is there anything that you collect? Orchids, sheep figures and prints, books on knitting, spinning and medieval fiber arts.
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Vogue, Spin Off ( spinning magazine)
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? I have some on my Amazon wish list.
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? None that I can think of.
30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like? I am a size 9 1/2 shoe and love cozy bright socks!

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 16, 2005 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Stasia said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting! Your friend looks great in her dress, and the war looks like such a fun time! Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home