Friday, September 02, 2005

So my friend Jen is getting married on April 1st of 2006. She is marrying a great guy by the name of Birch who she met via Eharmony.com. First off, I think it is sooooo cool that she is getting married and has found someone whom she feels comfortable with. Second, she has asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. There will be three of us, Myself, Allison and Melissa. Her sister Cyndy is going to be her MoH. The really cool thing is that we all grew up together. Jen and I spent almost every free moment together in middle and high school and she was my MoH when Adam and I got married last October. I am so happy for her and Birch! Jen and I went wedding dress shopping and found her dress last week. I had some major dress shopping MOJO going on and found this one (photos below). She looked stunning int it and the strange thing is that it was the only one in the store without beads, baubles, bows or pearls on it! And she bought it off the rack, it fits like a glove and the only thing that needs to be done is to have it cleaned and cut off about three feet. Jen is about 4ft 9in. In the photos you will notice that I put her on a chair to take the pictures. She looks stunning! More later about brides maids dresses and other Jen wedding stuff.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home